Friday, July 27, 2012

a little sable in the morning

Starting off a wonderful morning on the back porch with a good book, a hot cup of joe and bacon chocolate sable cookies.... yes, I said bacon.


Oh, and this handsome fella decided to enjoy the summer air with us =)

I'll probably include him in many posts to come, but the old man above is an easy going, gentle 11 year old labradoodle named Slappy (short for Slapshot - I come from a long line of Hawks fans).  Oh, must also mention that he happens to be abnormally large -  he's almost bigger than me!




Our scrumptious delights. Because there's bacon in them, I considered these cookies a perfect breakfast treat ;)

Please take notice of the middle picture where Steph is carefully catching the perfect photograph 

I got the recipe for these treats (which I will post in a minute) from broma bakery

Just had to see this cute nose again - in closeup of course!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment